share your tips and tricks to make your Guzzi immaculate and shiny? any one with "V100 Total Cycle Cleaner" experience?

S-100 was so corrosive to fastener finishes on one of my bikes, I swore it off.

"when" I use it, I spray it on and immediately follow with a hose to rinse it off. Don't let it sit for *any* length of time.. just sayin.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/7/2024 at 3:34 PM, po18guy said:

S-100 is German strength. It will matte some of the finishes on the bike, like the rear footpeg hangers.  "A friend told me." I now use the Chuck-Docc approved SuperClean on nearly everything. A small electric (low) pressure washer does good in rinsing it off. 

I figured that it was not as armless as it seemed, given they insist that you should rinse the product almost immediately after you sprayed it, and it is compulsory to have your bike cold before you apply.

• Like 1
On 9/9/2024 at 9:17 AM, Chuck said:

"when" I use it, I spray it on and immediately follow with a hose to rinse it off. Don't let it sit for *any* length of time.. just sayin.

I am going to try it to check if it works as well as they say it does. I purchased 5 liters of it.

32 minutes ago, cowtownchemist said:

I am a fan of the Honda Spray cleaner polish.  Works well to shine the metal parts and is decent at cutting through normal amounts of grease and oil. 

https://www.amazon.com/HONDA-08732-SCP00-Spray-Cleaner-Polish/dp/B004FSEJZA

Good stuff! With a great aroma . . .

Pretty sure it is (or was) this formula:

51-op8cVNoL._AC_.jpg