One for the money, two for the show... three go cat go: Elvis Triumph Bonneville limited edition!!! get it while you can...

Gave the Quota some breathing oxygen today, as we had a dry day for the first time in two weeks!!!

Here's the beautiful (in red) Bonneville Elvis Presley. 15.5k USD!

It was unveiled today, and the owner predicted it will be sold before next weekend.

Triumph Bonneville Elvis Presley limited edition

• Sad 1
34 minutes ago, Admin Jaap said:

Nice bike, but when will Triumph loose the hideous front discs?

Ha! I never really noticed until you pointed it out. I will check the other Triumph to see what design they have on the rotors. Wouldn't the Rotors be Brembo too, like the calipers?

48 minutes ago, Admin Jaap said:

Nice bike, but when will Triumph loose the hideous front discs?

Neither did I notice as my eye is always arrested at the awful gap of the rear mudguard over the tire and I look away . . . :glare:

2 hours ago, docc said:

Neither did I notice as my eye is always arrested at the awful gap of the rear mudguard over the tire and I look away . . . :glare:

Well, I have noticed that we are all getting heavier quickly, so if you have one of these passengers, you certainly don't want the rear tire to wear out prematurely, don't you?

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, audiomick said:

That's it, indeed. The gap is to accomodate the fat blonks that buy that sort of thing... :whistle: :grin:

Pourquoi-Elvis-Presley-est-il-devenu-gro

The link is broken... I don't get anywhere.

19 hours ago, audiomick said:

No big deal. It was a picture of Elvis in his later days, overweight and unhealthy. :huh2:

I did the Graceland tour in Memphis. I also went to the Sun Studio which allegedly turned his life around.

I took the tour because I was in Memphis to visit the Gibson Guitars factory before its closing in 2019.

It seems that every celebrity has to be tempted by chemicals for whatever reason. Michael Jackson and propofol, Prince and Fentanyl, so many more. Ah, maybe I am just as bad with my addiction to Moto Guzzi though....

• Like 1
3 hours ago, p6x said:

It seems that every celebrity has to be tempted by chemicals for whatever reason. Michael Jackson and propofol, Prince and Fentanyl, so many more. Ah, maybe I am just as bad with my addiction to Moto Guzzi though....

Not to mention guitars.

(Did I mention guitars . . . B)  :whistle: . . .

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, docc said:

Not to mention guitars.

(Did I mention guitars . . . B)  :whistle: . . .

True!

I should start unloading them, I basically only play one nowadays. But I have missed the opportunity now.

• Like 2