1993 Daytona ES 1000 for sale

merkguzzi

Brand new never titled.  11 miles from factory run in. Dealership MSO and warranty card included. 2 keys still attached together on factory rubber tag.

True collectors item 

Five6seventwofive9seven3twotwo 

Snapchat-1063990383.jpg

Snapchat-2008290069.jpg

IMG_20240824_164825.jpg

2024-09-10 11-57.pdf

Edited by merkguzzi
Add pics
  • Like 3

...ok - had to try.
So, not going to give us a hint on your asking price?

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Willing to entertain offers over $20k

Without being a dealer auctions are not an option 

• Like 2

On 9/11/2024 at 9:00 AM, merkguzzi said:

Without being a dealer auctions are not an option 

Why not?

What about eBay motors? you can set a reserve so you get minimum what your ask price is.

Your price is right! I have checked my usual reference: check that link below;

https://www.moto.it/moto-usate/ricerca?brand=moto-guzzi&model=moto-guzzi%2Fdaytona-1000&region=&kw=

I am glad that I don't have any room for a third motorcycle, let alone two. That saves me from purchasing it! but I am not a collector. I would ride it relentlessly!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, audiomick said:

So would I. That's what they were made for. :huh2:

Not as much as you think...

I have met one guy salivating in front of the Elvis Bonneville, telling me he would have bought it, just to keep it. Could not because he just had purchased an Indian FTR.

Then there are all the Panigale which have been ridden by the MotoGP "Crème de la Crème" during the Ducati event. All those are probably never going to see the light of the day ever.

Just out of curiosity, what do you do to resuscitate a 1993 Daytona that only ever did 11 miles? put oil, gas, brake fluid, battery and off you go?

2 hours ago, p6x said:

what do you do to resuscitate a 1993 Daytona that only ever did 11 miles? put oil, gas, brake fluid, battery and off you go?

You would most likely have to replace all the rubber bits, hoses, seals, etc. . . and don't forget new tires. But first I would make sure the engine turns over unimpeded by removing the spark plugs and rotating the crankshaft manually. And as an Italian princess being awakened from a 30 year slumber, I'd prolly go over the entire loom and check for the integrity of all the wires insulation and electrical connections.

Edited by Speedfrog
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/10/2024 at 11:05 AM, 4corsa said:

Is it free to the first responder? emoji28.png

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Sure thing ! The freight and shipping charges would be around $10k-20k !

Edited by gstallons

14 hours ago, Speedfrog said:

You would most likely have to replace all the rubber bits, hoses, seals, etc. . . and don't forget new tires. But first I would make sure the engine turns over unimpeded by removing the spark plugs and rotating the crankshaft manually. And as an Italian princess being awakened from a 30 year slumber, I'd prolly go over the entire loom and check for the integrity of all the wires insulation and electrical connections.

Maybe the owner has kept it in running state?