Which Banjo bolts for the brakes?

Walterg

Welllll , Let me see if I have the brake hose I removed from my red frame when I installed the OEM stuff. If I do I can send it to you . It was the T-style that looked like the OEM w/a longer hose going to the bar m/cyl. Just let me know and I will try to find it.

I had a good reason why you want to tee the hoses at the fender but I can't recall why.

Edited by gstallons

My red frame had the lengthened hose and it was an assembled hose with a tee at the front fender. I just went to the radiator shop that makes SS hose assys.  and he made me a shortened hose . I went from bars to clip-ons .

• Like 3

Let me expand on this story. The previous owner had handlebars installed on the bike w/all the mods necessary to go from clip-ons to M-X bars . I must inform you , this guy was an "artist" and not a mechanic . It took s lot to remove his personalized ideas back to a normal bike.  He must've had a hose shop do the extended brake hose because it looked neat . To go back to normal length , I had a buddy of mine make a proper length hose that would go back in place of the longer one from the brake m/cyl. to the tee at the front fender.  

If Walterg wants a longer hose , you will be better off having a shop make you a hose assy. where you can do this w/o any messy mods. There is a reason in a tee type hose assy. I just can't remember why? It has to do w/the hydraulic aspect of things. Plus it would look "not good" to have two hoses running to both wheels. 

REMEMBER to use D.O.T.4 fluid . If you use 3 you will experience brake fade when you try to keep up w/your Tn friends !