Tenni for sale

activpop

42 minutes ago, p6x said:

9kUSD... I am not sure;

Is a Tenni more rare than a Rosso Corsa, Nero Corsa? Maybe :huh2:

Is it a better bike than a Coppa Italia or Scura with their Ohlins suspension? Nope :helmet:                     

It is a beautiful model of a V11 Lemans? Absolutely:sun:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Joe said:

Is a Tenni more rare than a Rosso Corsa, Nero Corsa? Maybe :huh2:

Is it a better bike than a Coppa Italia or Scura with their Ohlins suspension? Nope :helmet:                     

It is a beautiful model of a V11 Lemans? Absolutely:sun:

I may be completely wrong, but after 4 years of V11, and two years of looking for a Stelvio and then Quota, I do not get the feeling that Moto Guzzi is a hot ticket. At least not here, in Texas.

If I was to sell my Le Mans, which I purchased in December 2020 for 6kUSD, 8800 miles, I would probably hope for 5kUSD max. And that's after all the known imperfections were cured. I got the Quota for 3kUSD, although I was probably only worth 2.5kUSD.

The 2016 Stelvio NTX that I was considering in January 2023 is still unsold, currently priced for $6250 from its 2023 starting price $7500.

• Like 1

A Moto Guzzi will never be a good investment PERIOD . A Moto Guzzi will be an extension of you .

a. A Moto Guzzi will make me a better lover : NO

b. A Moto Guzzi will give me clout w/my friends: NO H/Ds do that. 

c. A Moto Guzzi will make me a better mechanic , DC electrician , wiring diagram reader , understand mechanical theory and troubleshooter: It had better. , or you have wasted your time.

d. YOU will become a part of a group of people you can contact 7-24 with a problem and get an ANSWER . 

e. Can I ever get my money back on these money pits ? NO

Edited by gstallons
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, gstallons said:

A Moto Guzzi will never be a good investment PERIOD . A Moto Guzzi will be an extension of you .

a. A Moto Guzzi will make me a better lover : NO

b. A Moto Guzzi will give me clout w/my friends: NO H/Ds do that. 

c. A Moto Guzzi will make me a better mechanic , DC electrician , wiring diagram reader , understand mechanical theory and troubleshooter: It had better. , or you have wasted your time.

d. YOU will become a part of a group of people you can contact 7-24 with a problem and get an ANSWER . 

e. Can I ever get my money back on these money pits ? NO

How the motor talks to you, nothing like it..  And a happy frame to go with it, ENJOABLE. +1 for the rest of comments from gstallons.

Cheers Tom.

• Like 2

The powerplant is different . Right from " how much throttle do I give this #$%^^&*((())!! to get it to start and then I hope this battery holds out long enough to start to I don't remember this thing making this noise before. Enjoying the SHORT throw shifter and forgiving the shut it off to find N now procedure. Being able to play with the throttle to keep from blowing the throttle bodies off when it starts popping . GRRRRR.

With that being said , I will never want to part with one !

9 hours ago, alannn said:

I may be wrong, but my head is wrapped around the idea that the V11 Tenni is a rare color, not a rare bike.

That is well put. The chassis, exhaust, engine management, and suspension are all 2002 LeMans. I really do love the Tenni color scheme.

Yet, it is pretty well known here that I love ALL of the V11 SpineFrames. :mg: :grin: