On 10/4/2024 at 6:51 AM, docc said:

Moto International in Seattle no longer exists. :(

I thought they had gone under , Googled them and found a website , so I wasn't absolutely sure . Hmmm. I need to be certain before making statements ?

7 minutes ago, gstallons said:

I thought they had gone under , Googled them and found a website , so I wasn't absolutely sure . Hmmm. I need to be certain before making statements ?

The newest Moto Guzzi I can find on that Moto International/Seattle, Washington, USA, website is 2013 . . .

Maybe our PNW members can help with the current status of this iconic Moto Guzzi dealer . . . 

Is it is, or is it ain't?

:huh2:

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, docc said:

The newest Moto Guzzi I can find on that Moto International/Seattle, Washington, USA, website is 2013 . . .

Maybe our PNW members can help with the current status of this iconic Moto Guzzi dealer . . . 

MI is gone..I think most people probably go to Optimum Performance....Aprilia/Piaggio

Edited by KINDOY2
  • Thanks 1
16 hours ago, docc said:

It closed years ago doc. In fact so long ago I read Dave Richardson autobiography “my life in bikes” and author of Guzziology and the guy that ran the place for over 20 years about 4 years ago. If you are a true Guzzi fan and esp a US Guzzi fan it’s a must read.

phil

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I bought the last 2 copies of Guzziology Moto International had on the counter when I passed through in September 2018. Dave Richardson was already gone, and they were cleaning out the last jobs remaining in the shop.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1