Houston Wild West Motoplex is now a Piaggio dealership since February 2024!

p6x

https://www.wildwestmotoplex.com/

Today I learned from MPH Cycles that we have a new Moto Guzzi / Aprilia dealership in Houston;

I went there to check them out;

I could actually sit on the Stelvio and the Mandello! They also have a bunch of V7, and the V85TT in two livrées. The Blu White Red looks really nice.

They told me they only sold two Guzzi since they started. They have one part of the floor dedicated to BMW, and they have many GS1300 (of course!). According to the sales assistant I spoke to, the Yamaha Tenere and the Honda Africa Twin are the most sought after. In fact, he said they never have any on the floor because they get sold as soon as they come.

There is less than 1000 USD difference between the Stelvio and the Mandello. They are both around 15,000 USD. You can basically purchase both and still spend less than for a BMW GS1300... unreal!

Although I can keep my feet flat on the floor seating on the Stelvio, you really have to make an effort to bring it upright from being on the sidestand. Much more than my Quota, and that is with an empty tank.

IMG_1015 IMG_1016 IMG_1017

• Like 5