Flying G Motorcycle Museum Grand Opening October 26 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm Free in historic downtown Joaquin Tx;

p6x

Here's the flyer from the Texas Ride Magazine: https://www.ridetexas.com/event/flying-g-motorcycle-museum-grand-opening-2/

I am planning to be there using some kind of form of transport which is left undecided as I am typing this; 2 or 4 wheels.

Joaquin is very close to Louisiana, with a bit of imagination Arkansas, bit more Oklahoma...

Current Texas weather is incredibly good, at least here around the Bayou city. I believe it maybe cooler up in the northeast part, in the woods.

If you decided to come there, you will find me in a red vehicle, with either 2 or 4 wheels. I should think, given past experience, than no many have red bikes or cars...

• Like 1

I was tempted to go...just back from 10 days in Italy with the family, but unfortunately I have commitments all day Saturday.  The ride out there is thru some very nice scenery...hopping over to Louisiana over the Taylor Bend reservoir is a very nice ride indeed!

The weather is absolutely superb...I hope to get out on Sunday for a nice long ride...

Edited by PJPR01
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, PJPR01 said:

I was tempted to go...just back from 10 days in Italy with the family, but unfortunately I have commitments all day Saturday.  The ride out there is thru some very nice scenery...hopping over to Louisiana over the Taylor Bend reservoir is a very nice ride indeed!

The weather is absolutely superb...I hope to get out on Sunday for a nice long ride...

Indeed! I don't remember having had such a nice riding weather for a long time. Last Sunday, I went to Brenham myself.

• Like 1