fuel/air adjustment

Guest cliffy

MAPscr0.gif

http://www.fuelinmoto.com.au/

This program (supplied as part of the Ultimap Diagnostics Package) allows you to customise FlashLoad Map files used on Weber 1.5M ECUs (as fitted to Ducati 900ss, 750ss, Monster 900ie, Guzzi V11 Sport, Cali, and Quota.) You can change the Base Fuel Map, the Fuel Correction Map, and the Spark Map, all with 3D visual feedback.

You can also change the Rev Limiter or reset it to stock. The files are saved independantly of our Ultimap Flashload files and may be securely Flashloaded in to 1.5M ECUs without others gaining access to your tuning secrets.

AU$2400

Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but those appear to be HUGE RPM jumps for the fuel/air data points on the FIM software. The regular PCIII is more granular than that, and the USB version doubles the granularity.

Am I reading it incorrectly? ...or maybe the RPM points are selectable/adjustable??

But it IS nice to see the ignition curve :P:

Although, even the PCIIIusb will do ignition curves too, just not on the Guzzi model <_>

al

16 throttle and 15 RPM breakpoints are what the 16M has and I presume the 15M also. The breakpoints can be moved around so you can bunch them around and resonant points the engine has.

What does the PCIII allow.

More is better of course but but it will take longer to dyno tune. If you don't get a dynotune the extra points are probably a waste.

16 throttle and 15 RPM breakpoints are what the 16M has and I presume the 15M also. The breakpoints can be moved around so you can bunch them around and resonant points the engine has.

What does the PCIII allow.

More is better of course but but it will take longer to dyno tune. If you don't get a dynotune the extra points are probably a waste.

http://www.powercommander.com/suppsoft.shtml

The "old" PCIII breaks on every 500RPM up to the redline of the bike, where the USB version breaks on 250RPM... and in combination with 9 throttle positions, is quite a few data points.

At least, this is what the maps show. I have no idea what really goes on inside the "brain" of the thing :P

It takes a couple/three hours to run the automated Dynojet software/Dyno to get the map correct.

al