Buell headlight & mounts for lemans

Guest atl.lemansrider

Guest atl.lemansrider

I am trying to get information on a replacement headlight and hardware for my 02 lemans, I have heard that the light and hardware from a buell cyclone will work however I don't which year model of buell or if it matters. Apparently the cyclone was only made a few years and the last year was 2002. I would also be interested if anyone has information on any other lights which might work and in the future I would also possibly like to add a small faring if I can find one to fit and someone who can possibly match the paint. Any help on this would be much appreciated.

Walt Bowen

02 Champaign Lemans

Guest lostmonkey

the cyclone fairing with the oem mounts fit perfectly to your stock headlamp

the new buell turn signals are from what ive heard and seen made in the same factory as the guzzi ones apparently for less too ive also been told that triumph uses these same signals also

headlamps im not sure about

I've never heard this, but that is VERY interesting. If anyone confirms that the Cyclone headlight will fit the funky sized LeMans headlight.... that would be a real coup. One can only get the whole assembly from MG, and it's very pricey.

For just breaking a lens, it's silly <_>

al

So I think you want to make your Lemans into a naked Sport?

The Ducati Monster headlamp can be a direct replacement for the V11 Sport headlamp. It has a different shaped housing, but that is a plus for the speedo cable routing. The Buell headlamp is suppost to be the same size also, but I have not compared them side by side.

You will also need the Guzzi V11 Sport headlamp brackets to mount the headlamp.

Mike