Can you believe!?

al_roethlisberger

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my car is that color, but they call it titanium metallic, I may have gotten on given the chance but like I've said the options were real limited around here and I'm happy with my bike so it doesn't matter, I can always paint it. :thumbsup:

Guest TheFaz
haha, Faz :)

yeah..the Champagne was only in 2002.  I think it's a stunning color.  They pop up on eBay from time to time.  I think this one is still in California:

http://adcache.cycletrader.com/5/4/0/75003640.htm

if so, it's been there a while, and I would HOPE they'd cut the price a bit by now...

47346[/snapback]

Oh YEAH! That's the one!

Orange County Motorsports has some pretty good deals from what I've seen. I was about to buy an EV from them a while back, but other "plans happened".

:huh2:

They offered me a great deal on a left over '03 for literally thousands less than my local Bay Area dealers. Alas, it wasn't to be.

• 1 year later...
Guest dkgross

hi and Howdy All!!!

I'm still around...pop in here every now and then (and pop by Moto International for a Drool on a Griso)...

I ended up dumping the FJR. Scared the shit out of me ;)

Got a Yamaha Stratoliner Midnight now. this one might stick..

contemplating letting that Miline Guzzi jacket go (Euro Size 54) to a loving owner for the right price...Need me a new Langlitz or somthing to replace my US Size 42 Red/Black Vanson MK2 Lightning (http://vansonleathers.com/product_pages/jackets/c3l2_lightning.htm) which is horribly uncomfortable in a cruiser riding position. Anyone here interested????

Hope all is well with all of you!!!

Hi Dave!

Good to hear from you! Coincidentally we just watched our holiday pics from 2 years ago. We have said we will be back someday and it's going to happen. When? There are so much places to visit and so little time...

I searched for "Stratoliner" and came up with this:

2007_XV1900CTM_SMX_1.jpg

Not my cup of tea, but I'll bet it's a smooth ride. Enjoy!

Guest dkgross

Hey Jaap!!! Indeed..there are way too many places to visit, and not enough time!!!

The Yamaha Stratoliner is an amazing bike for such a big cruiser. I dig the style of it, and, technologicaly, it's really amazing. Handles like a MUCH lighter bike. Smooth and strong, TONS of torque and pull, great sounding pipes (not too loud), and just fun all the way around.

I do miss my LeMans tho! I dig the Griso (tho it's not comfy for me...my arms are too short), and I'll be anxious to take a spin on a Norge whenever they finally show up here!!