motorcycle show

Guest rrbasso

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

OK so I have the clothes done and my daughter has her new 'stripper' boots to go with them (by the way she doesn't think they are stripper boots but when you see them ......well you know!). So we are getting the bikes ready to go tomorrow for the show and then we wait for you to come! I will have Guinness for the ones who need it and Old yale Pale Ale for the rest. if you don't like it well they have swill at the beer garden!

Pictures will be coming soon. I will take LOTS of pictures and show all to who are interested!

Hi Jim,

You really caught my attention there. Did you say Guinness Goodness? Just tell me when and where! I'm assuming at or near one of the two Moto Guzzi presences during the show this weekend. [by the way Jim, not to be fussy or anything, but I'm really partial to Yale IPA, but have never turned away a cellar temperature Guinness! Thanks buddy!]

For those local lads, you will find me there Saturday 3:00-6:00pm looking after the vintage/classic display. Sunday, my brother-in-law really wants to sit on bikes, so I'll be back to do the tour, and giggle at the biker wannabees walking about looking like they think they are unique, and cool looking. And laugh at the Harley Davidson display, you know, the machine thing which is basically a bunch of rocks tumbling around a miniature clothes dryer, made to represent the sound of Milwaukee's finest.

Just been to a meeting with our display people. Seems as though this will be the last year of the Vancouver Show at Abbotsford Airport. It has outgrown the venue. It reverts to B.C. Place downtown next year.

Ciao, Steve G.