New triple clamps in the works

Paul Minnaert

Hi PAul,

I'll just echo what TX and Al have already said. It's great that people like yourself can create such a beautyful triple tree. The remainder, like myself :( , we can only sit back and watch the maestro at work.

As Al says: "I wish I had time, money, and access to a machine shop like that".

I will take a step further and add "I wish I had the skills".

Going down memory lane I remember my Hardley Dangerous days, where I always had to turn to my friends who were certified welders, mechanics and so on, 'cos I didn't want to buy any of the bolt-on stuff, that companies like Zodiac, Custom Chrome etc. had to offer. It was more expensive yes, but also a greater satisfaction for me. I hate when you see a spitting image of your bike parked in front of every McDonald's in Copenhagen as you often see the dozens of Fireblades, R1's und so weiter.

Good job! :bier:

Søren

Hey paul

we are definitively working in the same way :bier:

i ma actually working on new triple clamp for the daytona using the Dynotec one as a matrix :blush:

By the way if any 4v owners are interested i m actually working on some special Cylinder head guard that are fixing using 4 screw and not only 2 like all the ones actually produced.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Yep, I'll echo that :bier:

As said previously I wish I had the skills to make such a fine piece of work, but no...

Søren