That MSG/01

Steve G.

Hey Jim,

I heard that there will be 18 of these 'off road only' bikes into North America. Not sure how much you have put down on yours yet, but I've just been told that one can be had for 32K cdn. What do you think?

They were on the ship in crates mid December, and are headed this way.

Ciao, Steve G.

That sounds a little cheap from what I have heard and also I don't think too many are going to make it into Canada. It seems like it will be something if even one makes it.

As for where they are it seems that seven are either on the water or maybe being unloaded and on their way to North Carolina. After that I don't know how many more or who gets what. I know that if I get one it won't be in time for the bike show.

The good news is that the Guzzi Girl clothing is completed and ready for modelling. I have two girls lined up and a third thinking about it (she's a red head and not to be trusted!).

PS If I do happen to have some Guinness on hand at the bike show it will be completely by accident. I am taking orders!

That sounds a little cheap from what I have heard and also I don't think too many are going to make it into Canada. It seems like it will be something if even one makes it.

As for where they are it seems that seven are either on the water or maybe being unloaded and on their way to North Carolina. After that I don't know how many more or who gets what. I know that if I get one it won't be in time for the bike show.

The good news is that the Guzzi Girl clothing is completed and ready for modelling. I have two girls lined up and a third thinking about it (she's a red head and not to be trusted!).

PS If I do happen to have some Guinness on hand at the bike show it will be completely by accident. I am taking orders!

40609[/snapback]

Jim, what's this about ? MGS + Guzzi Girls - you actually getting one?! :food:

Jim, I can confirm for you right now that price, and availability. I talked to Mike @ B.I. yesterday and he says he is confirmed one, which the customer just backed out on, because the customer found the hassle of making it streetworthy too intimidating. I hope you are paying no more. This is a confirmed price before taxes, and he is very serious about this price. Unless the Canadian dollar crashes again, this is the time. The machine is of course being brought into the USA from Italia, so variables in currency are moving about, but this price of 32k cdn is based on conversions as of Friday.

Ciao, Steve G.

Actually that price isn't too far off when you compare prices to European prices because they have the tax added in. It is a little low compared to what a few places in the USA are saying they will charge but then exchange rates have been up and down. The latest is there are only 14 to the USA of which one is coming to Canada. If BI is getting one then I am screwed I guess.

Jim,

If you want one, it is available right now. The real deal, waiting for you. Just imagine Jim, showing up on one of these, with lighting kit of course. I would be most lovely! Go for it Jim, you deserve it.

Ciao, Steve G.