Anyone know of a great src for Ducati Owners?

robbiekb

Hey all,

so i've been unable to convince Ingrid to let me buy her a Guzzi, something about them being too big and heavy :)

..however she has decided to fall in love with the Smart LE 1000 and being that it appears to be somewhat of a limited edition, i'm trying to find the Ducati equivalent of this site to get as much info on it as possible. I know that they had a substantial pre-order round which closed early, so i'm hoping that this round doesn't account for every single bike available for sale.

It's all so reminiscant of the MGS 01 thread :)

robbie

Too big and too heavy. How about too small and too week? I've got an 84 V65C I'll let you have for $1500. PO was a female and the Corbin saddle and stuff are simply not sized for my frame. I bought it so my daughter could learn to ride, but she decided the traffic where we live is simply too vicious for a beginner. I can't say I disagree, it's one of the reasons I'm retiring early and getting the hell out of California. But I still have to get rid of some bikes, and this one has to go.

Guest PAULSMART
I know that they had a substantial pre-order round which closed early, so i'm hoping that this round doesn't account for every single bike available for sale.

42085[/snapback]

As with all these limited numbers - speculators will be hawking bikes at a premium, so you'll have no trouble finding one for sale.

Just remember the Paul Smart replica is still over 12 months away from being available to those who have ordered one - and that includes me!!! I placed an order and large depoist exactly 12 months ago <_<<_<

Cheers

Paul

As with all these limited numbers - speculators will be hawking bikes at a premium, so you'll have no trouble finding one for sale.

Just remember the Paul Smart replica is still over 12 months away from being available to those who have ordered one - and that includes me!!! I placed an order and large depoist exactly 12 months ago <_>

Cheers

Paul

42236[/snapback]

Sounds like the MGS!