MGNA Foot peg kit

Guest Phil/TX

Guest Phil/TX

I know this is old news, but does any one know what the foot peg and control kit does for the Le Mans.......lower? rear set? I need to lower my pegs due to a knee injury, and don't know what would be best? Some pictures please, and anyone know the price of the MG kit? Phil :helmet:

Guest Ragin' Pit Bull

Doesn't really do any of the above. Just improves ground clearance because it's a shorter peg. Looks a lot better than stock.

Guest mcloutier

At 6'3" my knees were hurting worse than my butt after a ride. I purchased the peg relocation kit from http://www.evoluzione.net/ and it works great. It lowers the pegs about an inch and brings them back about an inch. This is a much more natural sporting position then the stock peg location. The brake lever is a little high when I am wearing my riding boots but it is still worth it to me. I also had Rich Maund make a seat for me and he raised the seat hight about an inch. The difference with these 2 mods has greatly increased my comfort.

Michael Cloutier

Moses Lake, WA

02' Le Mans

Guest mcloutier

That is the plan. Can't really make an excuse when it's in my home state. The wife will be about 8 months pregnant at that point but she swears she will let me go. Are you going to be there? Which one you going to be riding? This will be my first rally for any brand so it should be interesting.