Next bike

Admin Jaap

What's your next bike going to be?  

216 members have voted

1. 1. What's your next bike going to be?

• I'll keep my V11 forever!
    • Another V11
    • Definetly another Guzzi!
    • The new Moto Guzzi Griso
    • The new Breva 1100
    • Another Italian brand
    • BMW
    • Japanese crotchrocket
    • Other brand
    • I'll quit biking

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about Brit-Am crotchrocket? Something like Triumph Daytona 675? :race:

buddy of mine is buying one this weekend, I can't wait to take it for a spin, as he has never ridden a bike or owned any kind of a bike, he's enrolled in a class but I might have to "break in" the little thing for him :grin: I was considering one of these b4 the 1098 idea but they are soooo schmall I look like a giant on it. :huh2:

Been looking at the new Tiger.

Not looking to sell my V11 or anything else for that matter but there are 3 new bikes that have my interest: The above mentioned Tiger, The BMW R1200S, and the KTM Super Duke. Funny how the least practical draws me the most (KTM)

• 1 month later...
Guest nitzge

...better get one quick(New Old Stock) or used, as the Futura and Falco are no longer to be produced by Aprilia... last I heard :(

Beyond just wanting another bike for the sake of nothing else but wanting a "change", I'll keep my LeMans "forever" as long as it remains reliable and fits my needs.

...at ~90rwhp, it's plenty powerful enough, handles quite well, and retains enough of a classic quality, especially being air-cooled, that it still has my vote.

Heck, my FJ1200 was 13 years old when I sold it :D

But time will tell :P

Right now I don't have any money for another bike anyway, so I'm "stuck" with the LeMans for a while regardless :bike:

al

90 rwhp? I have the bmc, stucci x-over,Ti cans, and still Mr dyno says 78.5@7300rpm/68ft.tq@5400rpm, what gives?

I've had an awful hard time forgetting the new blacked out Harley Nightster lately...set of blacked out pipes and Buell heads, and it could be a pretty fun tire smoker. :bike:

I've had an awful hard time forgetting the new blacked out Harley Nightster lately...set of blacked out pipes and Buell heads, and it could be a pretty fun tire smoker. :bike:

I was thinking of doing that with the streetbob, I like a little crome on the engine to make it stand out but the rest of the bike blacked almost as a shrine to the ol' lump. they looked at me like I Was crazy when I was like yeah these upgraded pipes are nice, where can I get'em blacked out? tho I haven't gone that route I don't think I can afford(or convince myself) to get a harley for a lil bit yet. :huh2:

I was thinking of doing that with the streetbob, I like a little crome on the engine to make it stand out but the rest of the bike blacked almost as a shrine to the ol' lump. they looked at me like I Was crazy when I was like yeah these upgraded pipes are nice, where can I get'em blacked out? tho I haven't gone that route I don't think I can afford(or convince myself) to get a harley for a lil bit yet. :huh2:

Yeah they are a lot of cash for the bike you get, but that blacked out Sporty is under 10k, so I can at least justify thinking about it. Ideally I would like to set up the Guzzi as a dedicated sport-tour bike, then get something else to thrash day to day.