carbon warning lamp cover!!!!!

Guest chapmantradb3

Guest chapmantradb3

hi, im after a carbon cover for the clocks on my tenni, because the original is a baby blue colour and as such does not match the rest of the bike. if anyone could tell me if they are available, and where i can get 1 from, i would be most gratefull. :luigi:

hi, im after a carbon cover for the clocks on my tenni, because the original is a baby blue colour and as such does not match the rest of the bike. if anyone could tell me if they are available, and where i can get 1 from, i would be most gratefull. :luigi:

45371[/snapback]

Try that Rossopuro sponsor on the upper left corner of your monitor. They have lots of custom colors

someone that speaks itialian or whatever it is they speak, should tell them to whip together one of those carbon fiber tank pads to replace the vinyl foam rubber one on the older model sports, I'd buy one dang it.

45371[/snapback]

...it's probably just a semantics issue on my end, but I have no idea what you are talking about :unsure:

What do you mean by a "cover for the clocks" ....knowing that you must mean the speedo/tach for clocks, but don't know what "cover" you could be referring to :huh:

Anyway, are you talking about the instrument mount/bracket that the gauges fit into, or the fan-shaped metal piece between the instruments that covers the idiot lights?

If it is the former, MG sells a CF instrument bracket, and I thought that came on the Tenni stock :huh2: The CF instrument bracket certainly came stock on all the 2002 LeMans models, but MG switched back to black aluminum after 2002, and the CF piece was only available as an optional item, except perhaps on a few upscale models of the V11.

I didn't know anything was baby-blue on the Tenni as stock. Are you sure someone didn't paint something on it? Did you buy it new this way? ....or maybe I just never noticed :unsure:

al

45371[/snapback]

Buy some CF-pattern tape. It's inexpensive, quicker to install, and cheaper to replace if it gets scratched!

;)

Guest chapmantradb3

:bier:

...it's probably just a semantics issue on my end, but I have no idea what you are talking about  :unsure:

What do you mean by a "cover for the clocks" ....knowing that you must mean the speedo/tach for clocks, but don't know what "cover" you could be referring to  :huh:

Anyway, are you talking about the instrument mount/bracket that the gauges fit into, or the fan-shaped metal piece between the instruments that covers the idiot lights?

If it is the former, MG sells a CF instrument bracket, and I thought that came on the Tenni stock  :huh2:    The CF instrument bracket certainly came stock on all the 2002 LeMans models, but MG switched back to black aluminum after 2002, and the CF piece was only available as an optional item, except perhaps on a few upscale models of the V11.

I didn't know anything was baby-blue on the Tenni as stock.  Are you sure someone didn't paint something on it?  Did you buy it new this way?  ....or maybe I just never noticed  :unsure:

al

45388[/snapback]