MGS01 Has Arrived in US

ALLAN

Orange County Motorsports in Santa Ana, CA (714-429-9200) finially received their MGS01. From what I was told, only seven will be/have been brought into the US. There are 20 worldwide. I plan to check out the bike Saturday and I will let the forum know more info following.

True statement. I went to Orange County Motorsports yesterday and looked at it. It's back in the Service dept so people don't mess with it. Very sweet bike. They turned the guages on while I was there....let's just say it's a little more advanced than my Veglia's. :notworthy:

Orange County Motorsports in Santa Ana, CA (714-429-9200) finially received their MGS01.  From what I was told, only seven will be/have been brought into the US.  There are 20 worldwide.

My direct source says about 15-20 in the U.S.

These were shot of me on March 20th at Barber's M.P. (No it's not mine). More to come on MG-Griso.com, and/or linked off of GuzziTech.com:

WebSm-MGS01-19.jpg

WebSm-MGS01-67.jpg

So is your name on the one at O.C. Allan?

Todd

California! The person that bought it is making it street legal

making an mgs road legal in california?????? As far as I know if there was any place where it isn't possible it there? Or are there ways to get it even done there?

These were shot of me on March 20th at Barber's M.P. (No it's not mine).

Todd

47474[/snapback]

I think the bike looks so much better in action than it does standing still- we have seen too many photos of the bike bolt upright at exhibitions or in showrooms.

You are a lucky guy to take one for a thrash / blat / blast etc Todd!

Guy :helmet:

The most recent number that I have seen is 51 built at the factory. At least one in Britain is ready for the road, registered and taxed, but the problem is, so far, he can't get insurance.