LeMans Fairing

Guest MotoGeezr

Guest MotoGeezr

I have an '03 LeMans with the stock fairing. I need just a bit more height on the windshield. What options are available that will fit the fairing I have?

Guest MotoGeezr

I looked at the Carstens windshield. Looks great. Has anyone actually bought and used one who could give me their impressions?

Also, I looked at the Laminar Lip. Same here, impressions from someone who has one installed please.

Thanks

MotoGeezr

MGNOC #20183

There is the Gustaffsen alternative. It's about 5 inches higher and I can crouch down behind it. Available in smoked or clear. Some folks on this board think it is fugly but I would rather have fugly but works than the opposite.

Here is a lead I got off the Wildguzzi board.

Andy @ Nashville (Tenn) Ducati/Moto Guzzi carries a European replacement which extends the "quiet zone". They come in both clear or smoked and run about $90.00 (includes shipping). I've found mine to be quite effective and a well made product. Andy's number is (615)353-1919...........vk

Guest bob.davison

Another option:

www.laminarlip.com

I use one on my 04 K12GT and think it is a great option.

Guest philbo
I have an '03 LeMans with the stock fairing.  I need just a bit more height on the windshield.  What options are available that will fit the fairing I have?

48057[/snapback]

I really like the look of the MRA product to the point where if they're in stock at the local distributor, I'm going to buy one and have it FedExed overnite. Being 6'3" on an 04 LeMans on the highway has it's downside comfort wise on long trips.

I'll let you know how it works out.

Guest philbo
I really like the look of the MRA product to the point where if they're in stock at the local distributor, I'm going to buy one and have it FedExed overnite. Being 6'3" on an 04 LeMans on the highway has it's downside comfort wise on long trips.

I'll let you know how it works out.

48173[/snapback]

Update: 3 weeks special order from Germany - I'll let you know when it get here :(