PVM Wheels! Aluminium or Magnesium ?

robbiekb

:D

If you are going to call them: In english "kuipje" would be pronounced something like "quipdjie" Just stick with Magni Fairing, they'll know what you mean.

49071[/snapback]

Yes it is admirable that you guys all speak excellent English!

We are mainly crap when it comes to learning other languages and some Brits just expect Europeans to speak our tongue.

Are there any good Dutch phrases that will come in handy at Boxmeer Jaap? I have just about mastered "Edam" and "Amstel".

Guy :helmet:

Are there any good Dutch phrases that will come in handy at Boxmeer Jaap? I have just about mastered "Edam" and "Amstel".

"Gerokte speck"

it was 10 years since I visited to a flemish butcher

:cheese:

Guest mathieuguzzi

Hi,

According to daes Mototec, the new 20 spokes wheels won't be available (in alloy or magnesium) before autumn.

Interestingly anough, PVM has not posted yet the weight of this new design, which is emphasized as being a breakthrough in "look" and "stability" : chances are that they won't bring any weight reduction compared to the extremely light 10 spokes (as fitted on JM's Supertwin).

Anyway, I too like the 20 spokes design very much !

Mathieu

hmmm actually it might be moot as it doesnt look liek they make the 20 spoke in magnesium for guzzis yet....

48957[/snapback]

Guy  :helmet:

49081[/snapback]

Try " Biertje voor iedereen, ik trakteer"

Mal :helmet:

Try " Biertje voor iedereen, ik trakteer"

Mal  :helmet:

49120[/snapback]

:grin: Mal, they did that to you? Some sort of initiation?

Guy: gerookte spek = smoked bacon. Forget Amstel and Heineken, that's just horse's piss with good marketing.

what about Colt 45, black label, anyone call for some old schwill?, Hamms, Special Export, old style, mickeys, camo, highlife, old english, naughty ice there are so many Great beers to choose from, I'll just have a whiskey cokes thanks :drink:

"naughty ice" ?????

My dad used to alternate between Buckhorn and Texas Pride. Maybe Al's dad drank that as well- either one will put you off beer forever.

Now, I drink Sierra Nevada, a great smaller brew, but I need to start making my own again.