Quat-D Customer Service

v50man

Gents --

I had to write this because Manuel De Liso @ Quat-D has SAVED MY ASS.

I will detail EXACTLY what I did in a future post, but leave it to say that I DESTROYED both of the headers that came with the Ex-box system -- emailed Manuel with details as to how I did what I did -- and he offered to send me two new headers fo 70 Euros plus freight!

Amazing, when you consider that the headers represent half of a system I paid 740 Euro plus shipping for. A manufacturer with a heart.

The headers don't show up on time, so I email Manuel -- who in turn emails me a tracking number.

Make a long story short -- DHL lost the headers. They made it as far as their Cincinnati clearance center and then -- poof -- disappeared.

Emailed Manuel and this is what I got back:

That's really bad luck!

Don't worry, I will ship you new headers for free, I'm sure this will be

our best advertising in the USA.

I hope DHL will not loose again everithing.

I will start legal action against DHL to recover the value of all goods.

I will write you the tracking number.

...hope in DHL!

Bye

Manuel

Amazing customer service!!!!!!!! And no, I will not detail one of the most stupid moto mistakes I've ever made -- not yet. All will be confessed when I get the headers -- ceramic coat the system -- install the system -- and post some sound files.

When you finally read what I did, you'll probably ban me from the forum!!!!!!!!

v50

Amazing service to hear , where is this guys address-site.I'll have in mind because I buy spare parts once in a while and perhups some cans in the future.

I would suggest UPS there is not any better for sure(Globally speaking).Had issues with DHL also in the past.

I only wish it had dual outlets. then oh then I'd have it.  :food:

49176[/snapback]

Two outlets (not like the Ducati QD that has two on the left side, but one outlet on each side, for perfect STEREO) and more power everywhere than OE and I am SOLD! (again...)

But then again if V50Man's machine shows some sweet numbers, I could be sold :)

Did you buy the system in the USA, or direct from Italy?

49192[/snapback]

Direct from the factory. Obviously, better that way -- cheaper & better service after the sale.

v50

is this the exhaust that was prone to cracking? did they fix it? i still lust after this system.

49273[/snapback]

The system is second generation and the factory says the weld crack issue has been addressed.

A full report is on the way...

Two outlets (not like the Ducati QD that has two on the left side, but one outlet on each side, for perfect STEREO) and more power everywhere than OE and I am SOLD! (again...)

But then again if V50Man's machine shows some sweet numbers, I could be sold :)

49188[/snapback]

Although I like bit twin dual exhausts.... I too might consider this whole kit if:

- it had dual exhausts, one on each side

- it was just a tad less bulky looking

- performance was up across the board, but I'd sacrifice some top end as compared to conventional systems if midrange with the QD stomped the conventional setup

Glad to hear they have apparently fixed their durability issues, and that their customer service is top notch.

Maybe if a number of interested customer like yourself wrote email to the "Manuel"(who seems very responsive) detailing what it would take for more MG V11 owners to be interested they may make some of the changes suggested :huh2:

al

al

Any speak itilian maybe they could change thier design just a little bit they'd have a lot more sales of it and I can't imagine it being all that hard. I know I'd buy one I just want it to be a lil balanced and I'd like it if the thing sounded a little less tinny but I'd live with it I suppose. I'm all about the symetry like jordans perfectly round melons.... Mmmm melons....

Any speak itilian maybe they could change thier design just a little bit they'd have a lot more sales of it and I can't imagine it being all that hard. I know I'd buy one I just want it to be a lil balanced and I'd like it if the thing sounded a little less tinny but I'd live with it I suppose. I'm all about the symetry like jordans perfectly round melons.... Mmmm melons....

49327[/snapback]

Is that your wife Ben? :wub::notworthy: I wouldnt have time to ride...the bike that is :race: