Bar Riser Options

Chet in MI

OK. I've had my '03 LeMans for about 8 months now (minus 4 for winter), and I am one happy customer :race: One problem: Upper Body Ergos. I think the solution may be bar risers :huh2: I've searched through old posts which were helpful, but I was hoping to get up-to-date info from people who've installed risers. MPH option looks best for me, but I was wondering about other, cheaper alternatives. Haven't heard much about Harper's, for example. Would also likely install either weights or more likely, Throttlemeister, for what it's worth. Maybe this should be a poll? Thanks for any input!

I've had my Williamsville risers for about one year and they really do the trick for me (along with a higher windscreen, Evoluzione footpeg relocaters, and a Rich Maund seat). I'm 5'11" and weigh 175. They install in about 5-10 minutes. :bier:

I like the MPH risers on my '03 Lemans. The installation requires new, longer hydraulic lines (supplied my MPH) so they do not install in 15 minutes. However, once on the risers look very clean and stock and give you a good bit of flexibility with placement.

Also, Todd and Mike at MPH Cycles are both very helpful. Good outfit to deal with.

Joe