MG Ti Pipes Are Available Again

They come with these black cans stock. The dealer offered them to me, but I have the cans from the last two bikes down my cellar still. Maybe it's a secret promotion where they do come with the bike and the dealers can use their discretion of whether to charge or not. :race:

51093[/snapback]

Heck, if he's offering them for free, tell him you changed your mind & snag those puppies for me! I'll be glad to take'em off your hands for the cost of shipping, and I can continue my experiments in Moto Guzzi V11 stock can Frankensteinian modifications... MwaAAHahahahaha! [/mad doctor]

:thing::luigi::grin:

Now, does this mean that the Ti kits are back in production?

50711[/snapback]

Seems to be the case. Didn't I say, a month or two ago, that they would probably start appearing in Merikay shortly? You guys should have placed your orders then.

My next prediction is that I will DEfINITelY have my Ti exhaust on and everything back together by...Christmas, possibly.

Seems to be the case. Didn't I say, a month or two ago, that they would probably start appearing in Merikay shortly? You guys should have placed your orders then.

My next prediction is that I will DEfINITelY have my Ti exhaust on and everything back together by...Christmas, possibly.

51143[/snapback]

THIS Christmas? Shouldn't tie yerself down with schedules, take your time with it! :drink:

THIS Christmas?

51146[/snapback]

I shouldn't think so, BJ.

You're ever the optomist.

I honestly don't know what the Coppa comes with stock...

It comes with the OEM style cans, with a black anodized finish as has been noted. I suspect something must've happened with the stock cans, or the bike was being used for something such a show type bike on the Coppa you mention.

Todd

Guest jerrylaco
Heck, if he's offering them for free, tell him you changed your mind & snag those puppies for me! I'll be glad to take'em off your hands for the cost of shipping, and I can continue my experiments in Moto Guzzi V11 stock can Frankensteinian modifications... MwaAAHahahahaha! [/mad doctor]

:thing:  :luigi::grin:

51125[/snapback]

I'll pick them up Tuesday, I've already spoken to the dealer. I may try Ebay first, but I'll take any reasonable offer. The silencers should be brand new (zero miles) and they do seem to move on Ebay. I need the Guzzi tankbag :helmet: and will need to come up with some cash so the old lady doesn't complain about the bike always draining our checking account. She usually doesn't squawk too much since I wrench her Harley for her - but she does stuff for me too :wub: