Where can I get a colour matched nose fairing?

Guzzirider

I have been ringing around the usual spares stockists to try and find a nose fairing for Helen's burgundy V11 Sport.

Plenty of black, silver, green, carbon, fake carbon and unpainted versions available but no burgundy.

Does anyone know where I can get one that is colour matched in burgundy?

If not, I will get the unpainted one and get it sprayed but I want to save the hassle if I can.

Cheers

Guy :helmet:

I have been ringing around the usual spares stockists to try and find a nose fairing for Helen's burgundy V11 Sport.

Plenty of black, silver, green, carbon, fake carbon and unpainted versions available but no burgundy.

Does anyone know where I can get one that is colour matched in burgundy?

If not, I will get the unpainted one and get it sprayed but I want to save the hassle if I can.

Cheers

Guy  :helmet:

Check here Color Rite

Then again if you take your bike to a good pro auto-painter and or a PC color fitting shop.I think it won't be a big problem making your bikes colour.

Besides , have in mind that: depending on sun exposure , proper care,and time factors, the paint color can desaturate.So ordering a fixed code solor it may have some difference (from quite small virtually unseen by eye to a more recognizable one) ;)

Check here Color Rite

Then again if you take your bike to a good pro auto-painter and or a PC color fitting shop.I think it won't be a big problem making your bikes colour.

Besides , have in mind that: depending on sun exposure , proper care,and time factors,  the paint color can desaturate.So ordering a  fixed code solor it may have some difference (from quite small virtually unseen by eye to a more recognizable one)  ;)

50768[/snapback]

Anyone know what color to get from Color Rite for touch up on the Guzzi silver? I'd like a bottle of touch up fo ra few things to last till I get a whole new paint job, Next year or so. -_-

Anyone know what color to get from Color Rite for touch up on the Guzzi silver? I'd like a bottle of touch up fo ra few things to last till I get a whole new paint job, Next year or so.  -_-

50778[/snapback]

Ben

Just had a flick through Guzziology and Color Rite do not list for the V11 silver but Teo Lamers in Holland do- their code is 8973 9120 0838.

http://www.tlm.nl/

Alex

Thanks for the response- getting one sprayed and colour matched is no big problem- but I was seeking the easy solution and enquiring as to whether anyone stocked them in Burgundy to save me the hassle.

It seems as if they are only made in the older colours- I personally would be happy with carbon fibre but Helen does not like carbon.

She wants a Burgundy one- you know how girls are with colours!

Guy :helmet:

Ben

Just had a flick through Guzziology and Color Rite do not list for the V11 silver but Teo Lamers in Holland do- their code is 8973 9120 0838.

http://www.tlm.nl/

Alex

Thanks for the response- getting one sprayed and colour matched is no big problem- but I was seeking the easy solution and enquiring as to whether anyone stocked them in Burgundy to save me the hassle.

It seems as if they are only made in the older colours- I personally would be happy with carbon fibre but Helen does not like carbon.

50797[/snapback]

Thanks for the help on that one I'll order it right after we move. Also I'd love to have a Carbon Fiber tank. Maybe if I was really loaded I could have one made with the Internal Fuel pump setup so it would fit my older frame. Or if I was that loaded just get a brand new one and paint the frame red if I like it so much :huh2: if I Was that rich I'd buy a 999 also tho. I have too many wants these days. :(

...LOL yes I know/And it's a matter of taste finnaly.Since it is an aftermarket there may be a dismatch of the color y'know so I understood the hassle but if you seek exactness it's better to go this way.Carbon is a nice look , at the other hand having a same color as bike upper part is more harmonic and fits better to the bike giving a "like out of the box" look If it was a fender then it's different, as far as looks go.Only my :2c: as a painter artist.As I said before though is also a matter of taste. ;)