HELP CRG's please!

DeBenGuzzi

I need CRG's like Right Now. if I don't get them now I'll be waiting over 2 weeks with my luck 3 I've been told they are out of stock and CRG is out of stock and anyone know where to get them maybe? If all else fails I might get the Stock Brembo brake lever back :huh2:

I need the Brake lever for SURE and the clutch lever if possible. And Al shut it you just have the patience of a Mad fillabuster. :lol:

Guest bkolstad

Try Manley Cycle in Minnepolis MN. I don't have number handy but they are on the web. They stock them normally.

Bob Kolstad

DO guzzi's have big pivots or small pivots for CRG's???? I got a pair at manley but I need to know PS you guys rock it old school  :notworthy:

52290[/snapback]

Big pivots.

Just sold my last set of grey ones.

Gold is available-- extra bling points

Sorry todd I forgot you sell them I would have e-mailed you directly and just ordered them but I was looking for silver, gold is TOO much bling bling, I got a set from Manley Cycle(great ppl) and looked into a Dyno run and custom Map!! :grin:

I wasn't satisfied with "they might be here in 2 weeks". Drove down to Manley picked'em up went straight to Motoprimo jigled them right in thier face and said "get to work, Bitches" :lol: its been 2 weeks I'm not wating another 2 weeks

Thanks for the help everyone. its the looks that sell the bike, the ppl and places make it fun to keep the bike, ride it like you stole it. :bike:

:mg:

OH btw I'm getting FBF cans, FBF X-type Crossover, CRG levers, LED turn signals rear(moving rear OEM's to the front)I already have Pods a PCIII, Manic Bar ends and a trick little fly screen and a Maund Seat I'm running out of things to do, All I will have to do now is save for Pauls tailpeice and some mirrors I'm not going for the Diff pistons and rings unless mine go out, Same for the valves. I'll be in there like swimwear after all this. :grin:

:bier:

Call Moto Italiano in San Jose/Capitola, CA

They apparently deal directly with the guy that makes them, and can usually get a set in a day. $100 a piece.

I agree that the gold are a bit too much "bling" hence I have the silver, which looks :P:

And yes, the Brembos have "big" pivots.

al

Guest ramon61

I replaced my brembo levers at motostrano for $52 apiece. They have CRG as well

but I dont know the in stock situation.

WOW I shouldn't have been in such a big hurry and maybe I could have saved a crap ton of money. But its alright everyone says they love the CRG's and I Think Motoprimo was just jerking me around because they didn't want to just order one set and were going to wait two weeks to order a bulk of'em ??

Stupid thing is I could have had all the parts in hand at thier service shop twice as fast as they have been going. So far they've been good guys just absent minded or somewhat noncaring which I don't so much understand. they don't want to make money?? stupid dealers. :huh2: