Power Commander Tuning Link Center

GuzziHutch

I’m having difficulty locating a PC III Tuning Center that I would trust with my ’03 Lemans. All of the North Carolina Tuning Link Centers listed on the Power Commander web site concentrated on either Jap bikes or Harleys. I want someone who speaks 2 cylinder Italian!

I live in the Charlotte area and realize I may have to travel out of the region. Does anyone know of a Tuning Link Center in say Atlanta that is familiar with the Guzzi? Or any other location that is relatively close to Charlotte? Experience with Italian iron is more important than distance traveled.

I have made all the mods I plan to make. My plan is to have the dyno run done immediately after the 6,000 mile tune up, which is eminent. Anything else I should do to prepare? Thanks.

Joe

I don't have the answer to your question, but I'll sure be interested to hear what the replies are :thumbsup:

I've had great success with Hare Racing, here in the SF Bay Area, so am hoping I(we) can find something similar in NC.

I am moving to the Raleigh area in a couple months.

al

Guest goosesport

I took mine to a shop run by racers who mostly work on Japanese bikes. They were amused by the V11 and enjoyed making it go. It shifts now and rates 86 hp on their dyno. The same dyno rated my friend's VeeMax at 116hp so not bad at all.

The Power Commander only added a few hp but smoothed and fattened the curve throughout.

The Guzzi engine and engine management is not complex so any skilled dyno tech should be able to make it go if they care to.

I should have brought a floppy disk with some sample maps for bikes similar to mine but it didn't make a difference in the end.

Larry

Hampshire UK

I don't have the answer to your question, but I'll sure be interested to hear what the replies are  :thumbsup:

I've had great success with Hare Racing, here in the SF Bay Area, so am hoping I(we) can find something similar in NC.

I am moving to the Raleigh area in a couple months.

al

55670[/snapback]

Hey Al

I live in Raleigh so let me know when you move to this area :bier:

I was at Deals gap a few weeks ago and had Dyno Guys out of West Virgina tune my power comander on their Dyno. They really cleaned up the throttle response and bike runs much smother. I do have to warn you they normally tune jap bikes mine was their first Guzzi but I am happy with their results. I went from 72 to 75 rear wheel hp (on their dyno).