Post a pic of your V11 - No words

orangeokie

Took the Rosso Corsa to this evenings Guzzi Club meet

IMG_4869.jpeg

IMG_4870.jpeg

• Like 8

On 7/14/2024 at 1:55 PM, PhillipLarsen said:

2004 V11 Ballabio

I have the same rack bag you have in the video, @PhillipLarsen.  It came with my used V11...any idea of the year of yours? Idk if they are vintage or not.

Ok, we all know that the average Guzzi owner isn’t exactly youthful. In our group anyone under 60 is classified as a sprog (youngster). So why has the pub landlord left a bouncy castle for us :lol:

IMG_4872.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

On 7/18/2024 at 5:06 PM, activpop said:

I have the same rack bag you have in the video, @PhillipLarsen.  It came with my used V11...any idea of the year of yours? Idk if they are vintage or not.

Yes, it is from 2004. Not sure but I think MG sold them in that 2003 to 2005 era. 

• Like 1

A fabulous day out at the VMCC Founders day at Stanford Hall today

IMG_4879.jpeg

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

You're game, mate. No way I'd put my bike out there. Might have done once upon a time when I was young and foolish, but dealing with heights has gotten and is getting worse with the years. :(

Nice photo, though. :)

Edited by audiomick

2 hours ago, gstallons said:

Where was this pic taken ?

Portugal, Vilanova de Cerveira

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, audiomick said:

You're game, mate. No way I'd put my bike out there. Might have done once upon a time when I was young and foolish, but dealing with heights has gotten and is getting worse with the years. :(

Nice photo, though. :)

It is not my motorcycle. This is a Moto Guzzi Quota though, and that is why I liked the photo. The guy that rode all the way up there is from Spain.

He is also a Moto Guzzi aficionado.... sadly, he does not graze on our side of the pasture! although everyone has a notion of English, I am yet to see a single post in the Shakespeare language from him.

271808977_5402021699814673_8415571178236

• Like 4