Post a pic of your V11 - No words

orangeokie

It's not a Scura though he's trying hard: lost the fairing; bling bling forks just needs to sort the paint, some wet and dry on that nice shiney tank should do it  :(

65803[/snapback]

Martin, please get a life and DO keep up! Read the Scura Forum (ok, thread) again and pay attention, especially the bit where Jaap pleads to be allowed to join.

:nerd:

Martin, please get a life and DO keep up! Read the Scura Forum (ok, thread) again and pay attention, especially the bit where Jaap pleads to be allowed to join.

65804[/snapback]

Yes I do apologise. You even suggested the sand paper thing aswell. :notworthy:

I suppose I must put a picture of my bike in the post.

Here is at this years BMF, notice the rain and My personalised umbrella you can just make out the name TOS(ser)

IMG_1076.jpg

65804[/snapback]

So many words...so few pictures.

I present Minnesota:

mn.jpg

So many words...so few pictures.

I present Minnesota:

65857[/snapback]

So many bikes all headed to Montana. Dental Floss technicians convention?

Yes I do apologise. You even suggested the sand paper thing aswell.  :notworthy:

I suppose I must put a picture of my bike in the post.

Here is at this years BMF, notice the rain and My personalised umbrella you can just make out the name TOS(ser)

IMG_1076.jpg

65813[/snapback]

Wowsie. Bike's looking pretty sharp Martin. Reminds me of a Kawasaki. What's the big shiney silver bit at the side? Giant chocolate bar or giant crash bar, or are you doing that Griso thang? Will it do a hundred mister?

Martin, why do you have a confused expression on the pic?

...and for BFG, what does means, "cognoscenti"?

The logical anagram:

cogno= means in spanish female private part :-), which is lekker, indeed. ( we all thank Jaap for the censure)

scenti= know something about something.

Well, I can deduce you just are a talking head.

I will not spend anytime anymore to listen or read the crap you invent.

ciao pirla.

Wowsie. Bike's looking pretty sharp Martin. Reminds me of a Kawasaki. What's the big shiney silver bit at the side? Giant chocolate bar or giant crash bar, or are you doing that Griso thang? Will it do a hundred mister?

65891[/snapback]

No silly, Martin's is the one with the umbrella for front fork....excellent for dampening, especially when you open it up :lol:

Martin, why do you have a confused expression on the pic?

...and for BFG, what does means, "cognoscenti"?

The logical anagram:

cogno= means in spanish female private part :-), which is lekker, indeed. ( we all thank Jaap for the censure)

scenti= know something about something.

66006[/snapback]

The more logical anagram:

cog = wheel

no = no

scenti = perfume

literally, wheels without perfume

so, the cognoscenti are bikers who ride without perfume

in other words, Scura riders.

Dirty beasts.

:helmet: yes true van. they are a delicous looking  :race: i have actually never seen one in flesh.dont know of any in aus! maybe we can get a aus tenni owner to appear. can you inform me how many were produced. :rasta: ciao.

65548[/snapback]

:mg: Hi O,G, :mg:

from what l've found out, 170 where produced, l think it was Martin who said that all Guzzi's are kinda rare, true, but the Tenni's are even more rare than the rest, which is probablly why those poor Scurra :ninja: souls always seem so sensitive, ( maybe they have to over compensate for something or other.... :grin: )Check out the "Tenni" forum.

:bier:

Cheers Mate

Van

:mg:  Hi O,G,  :mg:

from what l've found out, 170 where produced,  l think it was Martin who said that all Guzzi's are kinda rare, true, but the Tenni's are even more rare than the rest, which is probablly why those poor Scurra :ninja:  souls always seem so sensitive, ( maybe they have to over compensate for something or other.... :grin: )Check out the "Tenni" forum.

:bier:

Cheers Mate

Van

66408[/snapback]

IMG_1295.jpg

As many Tenni as other models as witnessed above.

and hundreds in this one

top.jpg

So in this post out number others by 3 to 1

those poor Scurra :ninja:  souls always seem so sensitive,

66408[/snapback]

we're particularly sensitive to careless spelling of Scura :angry: