Post a pic of your V11 - No words

orangeokie

Yep, it's a Sport Chock.. best invention since sliced bread. I've tried MANY others, and this is the simplest, safest in my opinion. It even has a kit to use it on a trailer and it's easy to take on or off. It fits any of my bikes with zero modification.

I was just going to PM you as this thread title sais "no words" but it seems that we aren't totally sticking to the rules... :)

So while I'm at it.... Thanks for the compliments on the bike from those that did. Much of the original mods were done already by Gene Hunt who owned the bike before me. I just added some creature comforts and got it tuned up. Actually now that I have all the kinks worked out, I may take it back for a Dyno run, just to see final results.

I was at the IMS show in DC, and although the Breva 1100 and Griso are cool bikes, I really can't see me on either. I like the LeMans the best. Now when the Norge comes over here.... that's a different story. I'll keep the LeMans, but I think I have to have a Norge.

Wonderful device! Ride right in, hop off. Lovely!

Sport Chock

Dothan, Alabama, USA

(334) 794-2393

www.baxleycompanies.com

75497[/snapback]

Guest Mich-Guzzi
Thats a lovely green guzzi you got, IMHO the green/red are the epitone of the classic italian cafe racer! everytime i see one, I want to repaint my "grigio". :mg:  BTw what brand of tank bag is that, ?it seems to fit real nicely.

76140[/snapback]

:bier: Thanks for the complement. I searched high and low for a green one and I am very happy with it.

It's the Guzzi tank bag with the small red logo. And I love it. It fits well and can hold a bunch.

:bier: Thanks for the complement.  I searched high and low for a green one and I am very happy with it.

It's the Guzzi tank bag with the small red logo.  And I love it.  It fits well and can hold a bunch.

76836[/snapback]

Yep, it's a good bag :bike: ... although it won't hold my laptop :bbblll:

al