Post a pic of your V11 - No words

orangeokie

Those are nice, but I had a set of toss-over soft bags like that years ago.... and while they were very convenient, they tore up my finish and were a pain to keep from moving all over.

Mine were Tour Masters.

Do these do better?

77752[/snapback]

Mine fit real well, and don't move around at all.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest redguzziv10
Nice one! Are you selling the wine red job in the background when it's finished: that looks nice, too. I'll be interested to hear which you prefer.

80595[/snapback]

this might start another verbal bashing akin to the global warming thread, but i actually prefer the 2003 Wine red one. Seems more stable. Though that could just be due to a different suspension set up, or maybe i'm just used to it, haven't done that many miles on the silver one

Nah, red valve covers. :grin:

80601[/snapback]

Red covers are hot, But I don't want to go tooo far red. I might paint the tank red like the Rosso, haven't decided on a final color scheme yet. But one of my favorite colors is candy red with a pearlized gold base. :food:

• 2 weeks later...

I read a MotorCyclist article in which the Rosso Corsa tested at almost an even 12 second 1/4 mile run. Thats about as good as it gets with these bikes without modifying them. Thats still plenty fast for most of us :P:mg: Its funny 25 years ago the Lemans was a very fast bike by any standards. I still love my :mg: after a year of ownership, although if I were wealthy I'd have a Hayabusa next to it in the garage :whistle: