Post a pic of your V11 - No words

orangeokie

Al, FWIW, it was pics of your bike and your personal recommendations that sealed the deal for me to buy my own LeMans.  You have a beautiful bike with some nifty mods! :bier:

74656[/snapback]

I think he single-handedly Sold at least a Dozen Guzzi's because of his article Too bad he hasn't gotten any commission. I've mentioned it b4 but I'm in the fold In large part of Mr.Al rothiliswhateverburger. :bier: u da man. :notworthy:

Ben . . . I've got to give it up to your Gophers who ended our (Oklahoma State) 30 match win streak with your recent Duals championship.

j16spttop.jpg

Minnesota's Cole Konrad celebrates after pinning OSU heavyweight

Steve Mocco in the National Duals finals. Photo by Nate Billings

Ben . . . I've got to give it up to your Gophers who ended our (Oklahoma State) 30 match win streak with your recent Duals championship.

j16spttop.jpg

Minnesota's Cole Konrad celebrates after pinning OSU heavyweight

Steve Mocco in the National Duals finals. Photo by Nate Billings

74662[/snapback]

Damn! If them gophers are anything like the pine beetles we got north of the border, I sure hope they don't come south. They looks like they could tear up a corn field in no time flat!!!

Looks like my garage except for the fact that it is a lot neater -- and newer.

Is that bike a Dnepr, Carl? Sidehacks are the s**t! Me like. :D

v50

Pack 'em in!

74700[/snapback]

Looks like my garage except for the fact that it is a lot neater -- and newer.

Is that bike a Dnepr, Carl?  Sidehacks are the s**t!  Me like. :D

v50

74747[/snapback]

Not a Dnepr, it's a brand spankin' new Ural Patrol. I just hit 400km's on it tonight. From the back to the front, 2001 V11 Sport TT, 1997 Sport 1100i, 1197 California 1100i, 2005 Ural Patrol - or to put it another way (back to front), spine, spine, spineless and gutless. :P

His and hers

74917[/snapback]

Nice shot and what a fine pair of bikes you and Her Indoors have! :bier:

I've tried to persuade my wife to buy a 1100 Breva but she fancies the Ducati Monster over the Guzzi. She has taken a few spins on my Scura but she's not a big fan of clip ons and in general she thinks the Scura is too big for her (she stands 6" tall with legs to match so she's not exacly a dwarf).

Søren

And here it is in the "wild," with the man hisself.

74937[/snapback]

How well does the MG rear pack work out in conjunction with the tank bag for trips?

I've got the tail rack, but never installed it, and the price of the rear bag was something of a turn-off... but I have considered it.

al