Post a pic of your V11 - No words

orangeokie

Scuristi love carbon

76029[/snapback]

Next time anyone gets tempted to carbon, might I suggest getting your lardy arse down the gym four times a week. It will make your bike a lot faster than saving an ounce or two on the fender.......

Next time anyone gets tempted to carbon, might I suggest getting your lardy arse down the gym four times a week. It will make your bike a lot faster than saving an ounce or two on the fender.......

77073[/snapback]

Hmmm. Every time I try that, I end up looking like Arnie (except for the face, where I am more remeniscent of a Greek God) and weighing the same as when I started.......

Hmmm.  Every time I try that, I end up looking like Arnie (except for the face, where I am more remeniscent of a Greek God) and weighing the same as when I started.......

77078[/snapback]

But the weight is higher up giving you faster steering.

8-))))))

But I've already got a size 8 head!  Maybe that's why I fall over so often.

77082[/snapback]

Maybe your V65GT is too light... Is that one of the 4 valve ones?

You shouldn't have bought the one with the big ass 17" screen!

77068[/snapback]

Heh, that's two "ass" and "f*$k me" comments in a week Jaap...

Are you trying to get one of us to make a wise crack on your avatar? :P (another pun in itself it seems)

:lol:

77073[/snapback]

Or do what greyhounds do before a race- have a relaxing poo to shed a few pounds.

I always bet on the one that produces the biggest pile!

Guy :helmet:

How well does the MG rear pack work out in conjunction with the tank bag for trips?

I've got the tail rack, but never installed it, and the price of the rear bag was something of a turn-off... but I have considered it.

74971[/snapback]

Sorry I didn't see this question earlier :(

For day-to-day the tank and tail bags are great. I have already worn one set out (the zippers went). But for long distance, I highly recommend the Nelson_Rigg RTB-500 Rear Tote/Tail Bag and the DLSB-500 Deluxe Saddlebag System

http://www.nelsonrigg.com/products/classic...sb500_combo.htm

I still use the tank bag, but these are a breeze to put on and take off, and hold a TON of stuff.

Sorry I didn't see this question earlier :(

For day-to-day the tank and tail bags are great.  I have already worn one set out (the zippers went).  But for long distance, I highly recommend the Nelson_Rigg RTB-500 Rear Tote/Tail Bag and the DLSB-500 Deluxe Saddlebag System

http://www.nelsonrigg.com/products/classic...sb500_combo.htm

I still use the tank bag, but these are a breeze to put on and take off, and hold a TON of stuff.

77721[/snapback]

Those are nice, but I had a set of toss-over soft bags like that years ago.... and while they were very convenient, they tore up my finish and were a pain to keep from moving all over.

Mine were Tour Masters.

Do these do better?