Leaking Bevel Drive

Guest anawrocki

Guest anawrocki

I don't really disagree with anything you guys are saying, if it was not a warranty repair I would have not even taken it in and would have made repairs myself. My riding time will be very limited over the next few weeks so I am going to wait and see what transpires.

Guest anawrocki

I just wanted to let everyone know that my bike is miraculously back in service with a full repair under warranty. Work was done at Moto Primo in Mpls, MN and it was by far the best dealer experience I have ever had.

Guest ratchethack

Great news. I commend you for posting back on your satisfactory experience with the dealer. Always great to hear that a problem has been solved. I suspect that if everyone on the forum followed-up like this, there'd be less grief and anxiety in general in the far-flung World of Guzzi! :whistle:

Would you mind describing in more detail the nature of the problem (the cause), and how the cause was eliminated? For example, was there a burr where the seal makes contact, or perhaps just a bad seal? I can't imagine any other possibilities with such low mileage, but I'd sure like to know.

Thanks in advance!

Guest anawrocki

The dealer had no explenation, but I have a suspect that it was because the bike I bought sat on the showroom floor for about 2 years before ever seeing the road. Both seals were replaced. Unfortunantly I was unable to make it to the dealership while bike was appart. Seals were probably dried out and just failed early. I rode 100 miles right after picking up the from the dealership and no puddles yet.

Keeping my fingers crossed.........