Hi from Holland

Guest rob.arts@zonnet.nl

Guest rob.arts@zonnet.nl

Hello there, my name is Rob and i'm the proud owner of a V11 sport ´2000. This V11 is bike number 9 in my biking historty and togetter with bike number 5, a Triumph Trident T160 ´1976, a bike for life. All other bike´s, varying from honda, yamaha, suzuki, kawazaki and KTM, are dead, trassed, wreacked or sold. I bought my V11 at the age of half a year and allmost 4000 KM. Now five years and allmost 50000 KM later my V11 is still going strong ore even stronger. The `La Franconi titanium racing exhaust kit` does not only produces more power but even more importend, it produces better music. I always say, let your bike sing the blues.

p.s. don´t look at the dirt ´caus ain´t got no time to pollish whilest ryding.

post-1927-1124196393_thumb.jpg

Hello there, my name is Rob and i'm the proud owner of a V11 sport ´2000. This V11 is bike number 9 in my biking historty and togetter with bike number 5, a Triumph Trident T160 ´1976, a bike for life. All other bike´s, varying from honda, yamaha, suzuki, kawazaki and KTM, are dead, trassed, wreacked or sold. I bought my V11 at the age of half a year and allmost 4000 KM. Now five years and allmost 50000 KM later my V11 is still going strong ore even stronger. The `La Franconi titanium racing exhaust kit` does not only produces more power but even more importend, it produces better music. I always say, let your bike sing the blues.

p.s. don´t look at the dirt ´caus ain´t got no time to pollish whilest ryding.

57954[/snapback]

!

Very nice. Don't be a stranger. Post away! :bier:

• 3 weeks later...
The gas tank looks quite reptilian. How did you produce that effect?

Looks like a Bagster (baglux) tank harness. I know that they did a green one for the early (short tank) V11

Try this link, cant post picture as at work

as you can see they have real difficulty getting the models sorted out correctly

so if intrested check all options to find your specific one

The gas tank looks quite reptilian. How did you produce that effect?

59241[/snapback]

Looks to be some sort of tank bra? It doesn't float my boat much, due to the green not matching the Guzzi phosphorus color well... :huh2:

Ride on!

:bike:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest rob.arts@zonnet.nl

Gentleman it is a bagstar, oke it doesn't look to perfect but if you like to travel and move some more than just a new set of underwear, it is the best solution i have found.