Calling all MGS Owners

GuzzBun

I've allways understood that there wasn't any warranty on the mgs. And then replacing these parts isn't cheap. See that you can keep them:-) make some pictures from the parts when they come of.

58308[/snapback]

There is a warranty with the MGS01 - two years - full labour and parts. But the service schedule is prohibitive unless you have sponsorship, and of course failure to observe the service schedule will void the warranty! For the average owner (like me) I'm sure it will be cheaper to bin the warranty, adopt a more realisitic service schedule and pay for the parts and labour as required.

My previous riding history suggests that I'm more likely to damage the fabric of the bike through bad riding than I am to suffer major mechanical failure - and no warranty will cover that - but insurance might!

Bottom line is that I bought the bike because I wanted it, and I didn't expect it would have a warranty, so I'm not losing anything really. But I am gaining a lot of fun when I ride him, and that's what really matters! :D

Robin

Wait a minute people as I see from the description this problem on the heads is about defect of wrong work on the parts that they came out AS IS now from the company.Not a result of a wrong service OR not having service in time.

False constructed parts should be changed from the company hands down, it's their fault at the first palce , shouldn't they?

Bottom line is that I bought the bike because I wanted it, and I didn't expect it would have a warranty, so I'm not losing anything really. But I am gaining a lot of fun when I ride him, and that's what really matters! :D

58358[/snapback]

Well that makes two of us so far!!!!!

:angry: Just how could anyone be jeoulous of you and yer garage full o prime Guzzis.............

i thought i was lucky having me rosso but.........

lol....best of luck to you, enjoy them..........an if you feel like writing me into yer will for the breva and the MGS ..feel free!!!

Dont supose you goin to the V twin rally?

Oh. an still wouldnt give up me Rosso Mandello for ought! :bier: