ebay scam?

orangeokie

Guest Britcheflee

Agent Orange.....looks ok to me....pics are different to those on original ad - however as a long time e bayer I totally agree with you - you have to be very careful - my friend was about to send $4,000 to Greece of all places for an ATV!!!!

The whole thing was a scam with fake e bay page etc etc....it took me a few hours of checking to find out all the tricks they had done....so beware!!

You should only post pictures of what you are actually selling as well - better to wait until you get them than do this.

That is a very very nice looking bike.......I am looking for a rear luggage rack just like the one on that bike....does anyone know where I can get one for my Ballabio?

Lee

...but then i picked up a 2yr old v11 naked that only had 425mi on

it myself...and it was a sweet ebay deal (although lower than the opening

price on this one)

59056[/snapback]

Um... "v11 naked" vs. "LeMans Rosso Corsa" - no doubt the opening bid was lower on yours! :grin:

Good job on snapping it up, tho'!

:thumbsup:

:bike:

Guest Britcheflee

Wow!!! Great buy!!! That is one hot looking bike......I remember I had my wife bid on my 850T as I had dial up connection and she had dsl at work....she came back and said."never do that to me again!!!!' She thought she was going to have a heart attack when the bids came in at the very last second and she just got in there in the nick of time....never seen her so worked up :wub:

So, if you dont want that rear luggage rack......... :D

Lee

Guest whidbeyrider

I bought my 2003 LeMans with 1600 miles on E-bay for 7500 dollars, the seller also had put on Mistral pipes, aluminum cylinder heads and other goodies. The sellers problem was just one bad photo taken from the front! Good photos help sell a bike. Congrats orangeokie, great looking bike!