Oil on the inside of my fairing?

coz1100

Out for a small jont yesterday on the back roads of sicily. On the way back home I looked down and all over the in side of the fairing was oil. Got home and looked around. It didn't look like fork oil or brake or clutch oil. I'm going to look into it closer after work to day but anyone have any ideas?

ciao

Z

Out for a small jont yesterday on the back roads of sicily. On the way back home I looked down and all over the in side of the fairing was oil. Got home and looked around. It didn't look like fork oil or brake or clutch oil. I'm going to look into it closer after work to day but anyone have any ideas?

ciao

Z

59557[/snapback]

Extra virgin Olive?

The damper was the first thing I checked. It had some oil leaking from it but not enough to account for all the mess. I thought it might have been the forks after that but their was no sign of leaks eather. That only left the engin. I took the gas tank off yesterday after work and thier was oil all over the front of the engin case and the front engin support fram. I've tracked it down to eather the oil supply line to the heads, or the big tube between the cylinders ( not sure what it is :huh2: ) .

ciao

Z