RED Line shock proof heavy report

bigbikerrick

2 days ago I converted my tranny to RLSPH man, thats some crazy stuff! first of all, it looks like a strawberry milkshake, the funnel I used to pour it in was still coated on the inner walls the next day! talk about cling strength! that stuff doesnt drip off. I noticed an instant smoothness in shifting, a quieter gearbox,and lo and behold my tranny leak has stopped! not a drop on the crossover after 200 miles in the hot arizona desert. Im a believer! Yes I am..... I put it in the final drive too, in the final drive of my nomad 1500,also . Im walking around the house with a can full of the magic red elixer to find other things to lubricate, Aha! the squeaky door hinge of my Camry, what else? Im still looking.... :D:grin::grin:

Guest ratchethack

Well, you can disconnect the speedo cable at the instrument head and pour a shot down the cable to give the cable an extra lease on life. The excess goes straight into the trans, where it'll be happy as a clam... -_-:thumbsup:

Rick, it wouldn't hurt to try Redline. Some posters hold it in very high regard, who knows, it may contain the mystical and magical properties necessary to solve your problem. A lot of us are already using synthetic oil in both the gearbox and bevel box.

Rob

59428[/snapback]

Good sh!t, I'm pleased it works so well for you.

Rob

Well, you can disconnect the speedo cable at the instrument head and pour a shot down the cable to give the cable an extra lease on life.  The excess goes straight into the trans, where it'll be happy as a clam... -_-  :thumbsup:

60037[/snapback]

Hey, What a great idea, Im there dude! :bier:

Jaap! I think you should approach Redline and demand a sponsorship contribution! How much Redline Shockproof Heavy has this site sold already!