Bit more Breva 11 info.

pete roper

A quick chat with Dave revealed what I'd thought. The 'Cardano Reactivo' swingarm business is simply an enclosed version of the V11 parallelogram system. The bevelbox per-se is still a separate item suspended on bearings, (Hopefully better ones than the crap system on the V11.) in the inside of the ugly great swingarm which is *dry* with the yokes and trunnions still as per the 1100 sport/V11 system. this does of course beg the question of how one gets at them to lube and inspect 'em? Perhaps that will be explained in the training manual. I'm really looking forward to getting inside one of these things :luigi::grin:

Pete

A quick chat with Dave revealed what I'd thought. The 'Cardano Reactivo' swingarm business is simply an enclosed version of the V11 parallelogram system. The bevelbox per-se is still a separate item suspended on bearings, (Hopefully better ones than the crap system on the V11.) in the inside of the ugly great swingarm which is *dry* with the yokes and trunnions still as per the 1100 sport/V11 system. this does of course beg the question of how one gets at them to lube and inspect 'em? Perhaps that will be explained in the training manual. I'm really looking forward to getting inside one of these things :luigi:  :grin:

Pete

60328[/snapback]

Perhaps the new swingarm design is blessed with the same greasing tool supplied with the V11 Sport models. :not: