fbf carbon cans

Guest roger

Guest marcialc

hey Roger...stucchi crossover and FBF carbon ovals on my scura... :thumbsup:

the deep gurgling bass is hypnotic...and seat of the pants dyno tells me that the mid range hole is gone. smooth power delivery straight to redline.

it rips... :bier::mg::grin:

Hey Roger!

Welcome back to riding.

I met you at the October Rally and crashed my bike about a month later....I'm pretty well healed now and more than ready to ride. After waiting 7 weeks for a headlight bracket, they sent me the wrong one. My dealer expedited things and I'll have the replacement tomorrow. Then, I just have to put on the Centauro bars, and ride. I hope the lines will make the stretch...

Anyway, I'll be getting the Ghezzi and Brian Muffler for my bike soon, and will be hoping to show it off at the April Ortega meeting. If the G&B muffler interests you, try to hold out till then.

But I am sure you will be happy with any of the aftermarket mufflers out there.

Here is a good thread on mufflers

muffler choices thread

Accessories Page with G & B muffler.

Just found out that the G&B mufler is made by Quat-D( www.quat-d.com), if you look good you see a qd on the side. G&B doesn't make much, they assemble things.

I got an offer today for a racing version for 522 euro.

I'm very interested, if someone gets one, to have a sound sample.

Thanks Paul, http://www.quatd.com does not show any pictures of the exact muffler, but they show a picture of one for a BMW GS.

Their finish quality for most of their pipes looks a little rougher than the competition. Lots of staining around the welds and bends. I cant wait to see my muffler. I hope it looks as good as the one shown off the bike on Jaap's site.

If the quality, sound, and power are good, I think the QD muffler is worth 1000 Euro. Many people are getting the Stucchi crossover and a pair of mufflers for more about 1000 Euro. However I suspect the sound and power will not be quite as impressive. We shall see. I will try to make before and after sound files so that you can compare the stock muffler sound to the QD. It is good to have a reference as microphones, file compression and computer sound systems all effect what you hear.

Time to read my digital camera manual...

What I would really like to do is get before and after dyno runs, but that gets expensive and time consuming.

If you can wait a few weeks, I should be able to post photos and sound files on my site.