still not right

belfastguzzi

Which Joan is your V.11?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which Joan is your V.11?

• Wild, shaking J. Jett?D.I.Y. & look to heaven J. d'ArcCynical, weary J. Baez?Enigmatic, unconventional J.Miro?All singing, all dancing J. Sims?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Helpful Joan

Biker: I came across your website while looking for info for new women bikers. I just took the Harley Davidson Riders Edge course and got my license yesterday! I'd love advice about what bike to buy. I'd love a HD 883 but am worried that it might be too much bike...

Joan: Your worry is telling you something. Better to start small with maybe, a 250 Honda Rebel. I wanted a HD 883* right away also but my commonsense said, wait awhile...

Biker: Thank you Joan, what you've said is pretty much what I thought. My husband is the one pushing. Our class used Buell Blasts for our lessons. I'm thinking of starting out on something like that. I forwarded your link to another woman in my riding class.

*A close squeak there, Joan. Thank goodness for common sense!

Helpful Joan

*A close squeak there, Joan. Thank goodness for common sense!

61683[/snapback]

That was lucky- an 883 is a firebreathing monster- there would have been wheelies and wheelspins everywhere.

It makes at least 30rwbhp!

Guy :helmet:

this isn't going too well

EDIT

introducing a 'Joanie' who, without any evidence to the contrary, appears to have no connection to the world of motorcycles.

61455[/snapback]

What??? Shagging Fonzie on his Triumph isn't a connection?? Seems spot on to me...

Joanie may have loved Chachi, but she REALLY loved that vibrating little bike... :wub:

Rj

What???  Shagging Fonzie on his Triumph isn't a connection??  Seems spot on to me...

Joanie may have loved Chachi, but she REALLY loved that vibrating little bike... :wub:

Rj

61756[/snapback]

How was I to know about that stuff? I only watch the BBC. On the radio. I'm satisfied that the 'evidence' was supplied, so Jaap is exonerated.