My Dang Site turns 50.

callison

It would be easy to dismiss this as a brutally compulsive obsession. But I have color copies of Carl's schematics in my shop manual.

On dark and stormy nights I'll pull them out and peruse them for comfort and security.

"We few, we lucky few. We band of brothers."

The domain belongs to Greg Bender. He's a fellow Guzzisti that offered to host these schematics when it looked like my PacBell site would go away.

61608[/snapback]

Hey Carl, Congrats on reaching 50 wiring diagrams! As a fellow compulsive, I fully understand and appreciate the hours that go into these things. You have done the Guzzi Community a great service.

As for the domain name, the "ThisOldTractor" portion really refers to my brother's business of buying, selling, and restoring antique tractors. No, I'm not trying to propagate the stereotype, it just worked out that way :> Then again, growing up in central Kansas and working on farms myself, I don't get offended by the agricultural innuendos, anyway.

Hey Carl, Congrats on reaching 50 wiring diagrams! As a fellow compulsive, I fully understand and appreciate the hours that go into these things. You have done the Guzzi Community a great service.

As for the domain name, the "ThisOldTractor" portion really refers to my brother's business of buying, selling, and restoring antique tractors. No, I'm not trying to propagate the stereotype, it just worked out that way :> Then again, growing up in central Kansas and working on farms myself, I don't get offended by the agricultural innuendos, anyway.

61707[/snapback]

Yeah. If only I had the correct schematic for an EV there. I'm working on fixing that though.