Changed x-over, got blue pipes

Guest rollingthunder

Guest rollingthunder
I have similar exhaust setup as you with the FBF airbox mod.  When you get your PC, I can supply you my custom map if you would like to try it.  Would recommend eventually you get it dyno tuned as they all appear to be individual (like us!)  :P

62414[/snapback]

You're a Gent Sir! Many thanks, I'd appreciate that :bier:

I would agree that get the PC3 and get it set up ASAP. It sounds like you are way out at the moment.

I think I got pretty lucky with my set up. I am running Skorpion Titanium cans and stainless crossover as made for the 2002 Guzzi TT entry. I just took the standard cans off and offered up the new bits....and did a 'suck it and see' run. I noticed a significant increase in low to mid range just pulling away from rest....and what a gorgeous mellow tone! :thumbsup: Top end is a little freer too. There is a slight hesitation from tickover under load but nothing major. Airbox will be standard I would think....( :blush: not had the tank off yet! ) No blueing of pipes, just a nice straw colour the length of the downpipes.

I have the PC3 and will be looking to do other inlet mods then get it dynoed and set up properly.

Nige. B)