UK Magazine tests

Guzzirider

Motorcycle Sport and Leisure have done a good test of the Griso and say its the best Guzzi ever.

Performance Berks have done a back page article raving about the MGS01.

If you get the WH Smith Moto Italia magazine (by Alan Cathcart) there is some great photos of Italian bikes and a positive test of the Breva.

Bought them all today!

Guy :helmet:

I really enjoyed reading Motorcycle Sport & Leisure as it seemed to be directed at a more mature (read: old farts) audience.

However, the last few times I've been to the UK, the magazine is nowhere in sight. Do they hide them under the counter along with the naughty mags?

I really enjoyed reading Motorcycle Sport & Leisure as it seemed to be directed at a more mature (read: old farts) audience.

However, the last few times I've been to the UK, the magazine is nowhere in sight. Do they hide them under the counter along with the naughty mags?

63915[/snapback]

Yes you need to wear a dirty raincoat and ask for the "special interest" magazines.

Actually W H Smiths always stock it.

It was the fringes on the raincoat that gave it away and the leather chaps (only) worn underneath that gave you away.

63972[/snapback]

How do you guys know all my secrets? Am I under surveillance by MI5? You forgot to mention my Rob Halford (Judas Priest) style leather cap!

Rob

Guy :helmet: