*SCURA* gang hut

belfastguzzi

yeah the Rosso Mandellos they were real limited and different the Rosso Corsas and Nero Corsas lemans was just a paint scheme you don't count get back in line.

72135[/snapback]

You forgot to mention the Ohlins suspension back and front!

Rosso Corsa are quite common over here- maybe about 10 sold but I have never seen a Nero Corsa in a showroom or on the street.

Guy :helmet:

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah yes, the Moto Guzzi strap-line. Jaap should re-title Tech Topics with that phrase.

72137[/snapback]

We red frame OG's don't bodge, and are therefore blessed with ultra reliable and dependable motorcycles. You should leave the dark side. Anyway, aren't you a T*nni Guy?

You forgot to mention the Ohlins suspension back and front!

Rosso Corsa are quite common over here- maybe about 10 sold but I have never seen a Nero Corsa in a showroom or on the street.

Guy  :helmet:

72138[/snapback]

I have seen a Nero Corsa here in Scotland, now sold but very very nice, only supposed to be 20 made

sportsday.jpg

This me chasing my youngest son Michael (see link in sig for full story) at last years sports day at his "Special" school. Trying to get him to run, his hat would fall off and he would stop. So ended up with me running behind him with my hand on top of his head keeping his hat on. LOL

We didn't win I think we got one second. They get stickers. The idea was then to place the stickers on your card and then laminate it. We had hysterics when it came to taking the stickers off his T shirt and stick on to the card. But the stickers were fast becoming unsticky as he would keep taking them off and repositioning them on his shirt so need to be moved to the card.

sportsday.jpg

This me chasing my youngest son Michael (see link in sig for full story) at last years sports day at his "Special" school. Trying to get him to run, his hat would fall off and he would stop. So ended up with me running behind him with my hand on top of his head keeping his hat on. LOL

We didn't win I think we got one second. They get stickers. The idea was then to place the stickers on your card and then laminate it. We had hysterics when it came to taking the stickers off his T shirt and stick on to the card. But the stickers were fast becoming unsticky as he would keep taking them off and repositioning them on his shirt so need to be moved to the card.

72561[/snapback]

I didn't even think of offending someone with the pic I was thinking too much like a Scuraist when I threw it up on here with no remorse. We'll just let this thread be the junk one. I think it spiralled out of control somewhere on the first page anyway.

:homer:

Ben, I'm sure we are all big enough to forgive you. However, it was a serious instance of social blundering, and a bit of bodged etiquette. So, there has to be a penalty, and I'm afraid I have to award another "Golden Bodge Point" to you.

Let me know if you need the file again, otherwise just double up on the one you have.

Ben,

I took the post as it was ment, and wasn't unduely offended. Unfortunately my wife was looking over my shoulder wasn't quite so understanding. But thats life.

Likewise I could have PM'd you or gone crying to Jaap. But It's better to make you squirm. That's what a :ninja: would do.

Anyway you have a good new year :bier: I should have just made it home from work (on the Guzzi) as you toast the new year in.

Martin

yeah the Rosso Mandellos they were real limited and different the Rosso corsa and Nero Corsas lemans was just a paint scheme you don't count get back in line. Only Recognized Possible Guzzi gangs are as Follows

1)the Red Framers(the O.G.'s)

2)the Rosso Madonnas

3)the Scared Scuras

4)the Cafe latte's

5)the Tenni's

6)the Coppa Cabanas

Everyone else is just part of the General Population.

72135[/snapback]

Coming from a guy with a RM I'd say the Rosso Corsa & Nero Corsa are the most rare V11 Along with maybe the Coppa's. There were 300 numbered RM's made & once those sold nicely of course MG made another 300. At least they claim they only made 300 more, nobody really knows. The Tenni is probably the least made of the bunch (around 160). I hate to say it Ben but aside from slightly different suspension & fairings the paint scheme is the only main difference in all the bikes.

Ben,

I took the post as it was ment, and wasn't unduely offended. Unfortunately my wife was looking over my shoulder wasn't quite so understanding. But thats life.

72610[/snapback]

I am sorry, I have known Kids with Autism and The youth group I help and Masons I belong to donate money and time to the Special Olympics I just wasn't Thinking

aside from slightly different suspension & fairings the paint scheme is the only main difference in all the bikes.

72627[/snapback]

Don't Forget the Exploding Single plate Clutches :grin: The Rosso M is one of the true Special Editions in my book they just didn't take it farther as time and new companys took over. :huh2:

anyway we're all just a lil guzcrazy here :mg: