Spare parts

grossohc

Hi all :notworthy::luigi:

I am starting to make up a order for parts for some maintenance work over the winter, just the usual oil, gaskets plugs,filters etc. does anyone know where i can get hold of a spare part / drawing manual. I have the workshop and the training one on cd. I would like to make sure i am ordering using the correct part no. I have been qouted £14.40 for 1 head gasket , surely thats not right especially when the sump gasket is £2.05. Oh and while i am here who sells the redshock heavy oil in the uk. Thanks in anticipation.

Gary

please help I put this in the wrong forum, how do i move it !! :homer:

When you say just the usual maintenance do you mean a head gasket or a rocker cover gasket?

If its just a normal service you may need a rocker cover gasket but these are about £2 each

When I bought my Jackal I got the official workshop manual which cost me a fortune but it had a CD rom with part numbers etc.

I only have a pirate CD (aaarrrrr Jim Lad!) for my V11 and this does not have part diagrams on- but maybe someone who has actually spent some money on the original maybe able to help.

If not, just use Motomecca's website- there is an option to search for basic service items.

Guy :helmet:

Guy, I just asked for a head gasket, To be honest i thought that was a rocker cover gasket :doh: the part no. they gave me was 30022060. I will contact them on monday and ask for a price for a rocker cover gasket.

Cheers

Gary :thumbsup: