cold weather riding in a guzzi BRRRRRR

fernando

by the way ,does any of you know how much i can get for my teni with 15,000 miles and an excellent servicing record ??

and were is the best place to sell it  ?

thank you

65235[/snapback]

A Tenni...??? Unfortunate... I think you'll find that you are stuck with it. Although someone did make a surprisingly high offer.

The local dealer had two of them for the longest time until he suckered some guy from the Island into buying one. The other he had to ship out to the other coast to get rid of it. IIRC the shipping cost more than the bike...

The only thing harder to get rid of is a Scura... The Irish are the only ones buying those dogs.

You'll learn to like the Tenni. ;)

Rj

Guest JohnInNH

Fernando, I have spent a lot of time out on the Le Mans here in VT and NY...

I have been out when it's 35, 40 and 45. I ride for about 2 hrs. I did go out for a little ride the other day I left my place at 11 AM and got home at 7 PM... 91 south to Greenfield MA.. Then up the Shelburn Falls to see my Uncle who is big time into bikes.. At 75 he is still riding 300+ mile days..

Then up 112 to Colrain.. Then into VT to Wilmington...Up Rt100 to rt 30.. across 11 them back up to Springfield.. to Rt 103.. Then up to Woodstock... Then back down 12 to Windsor VT. Then rt 5 south to Walpole, NH. Lots of snow up at altitude... was nippy up there.. Almost 55 in the Ct river valley. Had to take off my extra shirt and rain paints.

No electrics. A $15 pair of snow pants from Costco, they have lasted 4 seasons so far, a few layers and my rain paints to block the wind. I was actually warm. If it is foggy and below 40 than the rain suit top over the leather.

Works like a charm.

The R1200's are wicked nice.. My Uncle just got a new one from AJ's, The ST. Maybe you should trade the tenni in on one... Allen will help you out.

The V-Strom is wicked nice too. Light lots of torque and power. Kinda like a Multistrada but easier to get fixed and 1/2 the price. I'm sure you could trade even for a 2003 or 2004. I found a brand new 2005 for $7K in FLA.

Seating position is what you like too.

You never have been really happy with the V11... Why not cut and run?

You may be happier. Next time you come up call me. (you should have my e-mail) We can go out together for a ride. I think we have 2 maybe even 3 weeks left.

Sorry you are still not happy with your V11.