New virgin to the site

Morris Sod

Hi guys, I'm new to the site, but have been coerced, cajoled, threatened and even told I could borrow a Harley for a week, if i posted something on this great site.

I've beed like a kid in the candy shop looking at all the great forums, and have neglected to post, so here goes.

I'm one of those old geezers of 50 plus who shares a town with a V11 Scura and a and an Cagiva Xtra raptor. I have just added the Coke can to the group, as one raptor tamer puts it, and the others scurry to put on sunnies. This number #201 Mandello Rosso V11 sport is very bright in the sun, even with toned down tappet covers.

My update was from avery faithful old friend a '85 T5 Guzz that had carried me many a reliable mile and still will. She unfortunatly had a penchance for chewing clutch bosses Until now I hadn't realised how a bike can make the hairs on my testicles erect, well this one does it for me. Smooth, powerful, planted and fun, so much fun. As someone asked me recently, "have I read my birth certificate lately" why?

Am not a stranger to the delight of Guzzidom, owned a 1969 V7 Special, 750, 5th to be imported into Australia, terrific touring machine until it met with a mobile chicane in the form of Valiant sedan, spinning sideways down the wet road in front of me.

Anyway thanks for the forum, its good news for Guzzisti

Morris SodMoto_Guzzi_Duo_002a.jpg

:luigi: welcome morris. :mg:

Hi guys, I'm new to the site, but have been coerced, cajoled, threatened and even told I could borrow a Harley for a week, if i posted something on this great site.

I've beed like a kid in the candy shop looking at all the great forums, and have neglected to post, so here goes.

I'm one of those old geezers of 50 plus who shares a town with a V11 Scura and a and an Cagiva Xtra raptor.  I have just added the Coke can to the group, as one raptor tamer puts it, and the others scurry to put on sunnies. This number #201 Mandello Rosso V11 sport is very bright in the sun, even with toned down tappet covers.

My update was from avery faithful old friend a '85 T5 Guzz that had carried me many a reliable mile and still will. She unfortunatly had a penchance for chewing clutch bosses Until now I hadn't realised how a bike can make the hairs on my testicles erect, well this one does it for me. Smooth, powerful, planted and fun, so much fun. As someone asked me recently, "have I read my birth certificate lately" why?

Am not a stranger to the delight of Guzzidom, owned a 1969 V7 Special, 750, 5th to be imported into Australia, terrific touring machine until it met with a mobile chicane in the form of Valiant sedan, spinning sideways down the wet road in front of me.

Anyway thanks for the forum, its good news for Guzzisti

Morris  SodMoto_Guzzi_Duo_002a.jpg

65849[/snapback]

Guest LA BESTIA

Well,i dont have a lemans,but i definitly have guzzis! I cant type proficiently so iwill usually in cro-magnanic grunts however dont allow that to obscure your impression of this member .Empathize with the mind of this mad scientist obsessed with his frankenguzzistiens; grafting body parts reaped from the bog at buttonwillows, scavenged internals from the murky lagoon of laguna seca.And all for what ? there are faster,lighter ,more popular,more abundant,easier to personalize motorcycles avail. out there.So ,why?, you might ask...all because of the SOUL that lives deep within the hardparts of..........LA BESTIA!!!!!!!!

Guzzi:70/74 AMBO/ELDO/T3 POLIZIA,V949SPORT,V11BESTIA W/BUBS CUST.FAIRING,DUCT TAPE, LOWERED CLIPONS&FORKS,GUM BALLS ON TIRES,KRYLON#3SPRAY CAN

:nopic: I would give my right tea-stickle to see a V11 Bestia....

And wellcome to you, Morris!

Søren

Welcome Morris Sod,What a name.

Let me no when we can go for a quick blast up to Gingers one arvo. :bier:

Gilly.

ps. Before Muzz gets back in four weeks, Cause he doesn't like being left behind.Ha Ha Ha,Hope he reads this in Tas.Be to cold down there to ride. :D

one right or left tea cajon;please,tikka!!! u like ,no? ciao papi

66699[/snapback]

Not bad, Bestia :thumbsup: I like raw bikes and your bike qualifies. Which fairing is it?

Søren

• 3 weeks later...

:2c: no.the weather has been good,sunshine most days.but it can still be quite cool when windy.have had some great rides and excellent three days at symmons plains.

Welcome Morris Sod,What a name.

Let me no when we can go for a quick blast up to Gingers one arvo. :bier:

Gilly.

ps. Before Muzz gets back in four weeks, Cause he doesn't like being left behind.Ha Ha Ha,Hope he reads this in Tas.Be to cold down there to ride. :D

66857[/snapback]