V11 Sport track day success

Guest trispeed

Guest trispeed

just letting you all know that I managed to carry the Guzzi banner proudly yesterday at Willow Springs Raceway for a Reg Pridmore track day!

I have a new 2004 V11 Sport ( all stock) and of all the exclusive/ trick bikes there, mine was the most drooled over. Best moment of the day for me was when a fellow "A" group rider came up to me after a spirited session and said " man I was trying to get around you the whole time but you were riding at such a pace, I couldn't manage it!"

Oh... he had melted knee sliders and a tricked out GSXR 750.

Go Guzzi!

just letting you all know that I managed to carry the Guzzi banner proudly yesterday at Willow Springs Raceway for a Reg Pridmore track day!

I have a new 2004 V11 Sport ( all stock) and of all the  exclusive/ trick bikes there, mine was the most drooled over. Best moment of the day for me was when a fellow "A" group rider came up to me after a spirited session and said " man I was trying to get around you the whole time but you were riding at such a pace, I couldn't manage it!"

Go Guzzi!

67002[/snapback]

Well done, trispeed! :notworthy: Fly the Guzzi colours :mg:

Søren

Go Guzzi!

Great to hear about that, kind of justifies what I was saying here

:bier: